Who Is This Webinar For?
This webinar is for all CTA members. It provides helpful financial wellness and retirement planning information.
- It includes time for Q&A and a demonstration of the enrollment process for the CTA 403(b).
- Chapters can book a webinar session between late January and May.
- Sessions are available Monday thru Friday.
Here is just a sample of some of the information covered in the webinar:
- How to plan for the retirement of your dreams
- What to expect from your CalSTRS or CalPERS pension
- Selecting a great 403(b) plan to supplement your pension
- A review of your only union-endorsed CTA 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
How To Book a Webinar For Your Chapter
- Chapter leaders - pick a date and time that works best for your chapter from the availability calendar on this page. If you want to book an evening or weekend session, please contact us at [email protected].
- Once we confirm the event date and time, we will send a Zoom webinar link to the chapter leaders and ask them to distribute it to the chapter members. We will also provide a sample event flyer that chapter leaders can edit as needed and distribute to members.
- Once the webinar is over, we will provide a copy of the slides as well as the webinar recording. The chapter can make the slides and the recording available to members who were unable to attend.